Wednesday 28 May 2014

Welcome to Fashion Retriever

Welcome to my blog, the outlet that I will be making use of in order to share the latest fashions, trends and fashion no-no’s that I have seen both with the celebrities and what I have seen been advertised online at some of the fashion retailers that we all love.

I will look to share my thoughts, wants, likes and so much more as I get the time to highlight some of the must have trends that are ready to hit the shelves while helping you rule out that looks that are simply not going to help you look as good as the brands make out BEFORE you buy them!

I’m not a fashionista as many seem to know me as at university but I know what I like and I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on the things that I find along the way, so don’t worry I won’t bite if you feel that I have overlooked something that completes the look that you are after.


I love shopping and that spans across almost everything that I buy, so I will be picking up a few items along the way with a view to share them with you as well as trying to help you save money while getting that summer look as the sun threatens to shine over the UK in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment